Search by Film

Thursday 10 November 2011

I'm Going To Watch All These Film's....Here's Why You Might Give A Damn?

Basically I have decided to attempt to Watch/Rate every Film from a list compiled from many websites around the web, I'm going to blog as i pick/watch each Film on this Long Long Long List. The List is over 1000 Films, according to all the sites i rummaged through these are the Films everyone should see before they die.....We'll see about that.
Now there's defiantly Hundreds of films that should be on this list, Many that have sorely been missed and Many that should probably never see the light of day (Hopefully people will comment on what should/shouldn't be listed and what i should watch next on the list.) but nevertheless I will watch them all sooner or later...Hopefully sooner and give my personal verdict on them all.


Hopefully People will comment or join in during this lengthy venture, if anyone ever see's this, because what's the point if i dont know what other's think about these Film's.


I'll Start Posting the Long List this Week. Then see if i can conjure the POWER! to sit down and watch movie's all day......





No comments:

Post a Comment